A revolutionary change in computer support.
The ACELA Difference
ACELA IT Support takes a different approach to computer support. Rather than just respond to problems after the fact, we use our state-of-the-art automated systems to check your systems proactively every 5 or 15 minutes. We’ll nip problems in the bud before – not after – they disrupt your business.
Does your computer support company:
- Keep you safe by automatically checking your backup every day?
- Keep you up & running by automatically checking your event logs first thing every morning?
- Keep you in contact by automatically checking your email systems every morning?
- Keep you running by checking your Windows services, TCP ports and network connections every few minutes?
- Keep you safe by checking for hacker attacks?
- Keep you safe from harm by automatically checking your anti-virus systems each and every day?
- And do they do all these things automatically – with an advanced Care System that doesn’t get sick, distracted or go holiday?
ACELA IT Support conducts dozens of checks on your systems every five or fifteen minutes. We can spot many problems before they occur. And we’ll get instant alerts about others – usually before you know you have a problem – so we can fix them before you experience the pain of downtime.
ACELA IT: Managed Services
ACELA IT 24x7 Round-the-Clock Monitoring turns conventional IT support on its head. Rather than wait for you to notice that a system has failed – often involving time-consuming ‘systems fiddling’ on your part – our 24x7 monitoring will alert us to problems at your sites. We’ll know about systems issues before you do, so we can fix it fast and minimize your business disruption.
Acela has partnered with Vocalocity to bring our customers dramatically reduced costs while adding advanced features. Your business can have all the benefits of a full-featured phone system like the ones Fortune 500 companies use – at an incredibly affordable price. Save on phone costs while you improve customer satisfaction and employee productivity with advanced features such as voicemail-to-e-mail, cell phone integration, and call groups.